- To lay foundation in the theoretical aspects of clinical embryology
- To develop various embryology laboratory skills to practice embryology in an IVF laboratory
- To enhance skills in existing embryology laboratory techniques
- To impart recent & new techniques in Embryology
MODE OF TRAINING
- Hands-on practice
- Protocols and procedures
- Videos and Images
- Mouse and Hamster Oocytes and embryos
- Sufficient culture media and disposables to practice
WELCOME TO CERTIFICATE COURSES IN EMBRYOLOGY
Ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world, The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s premier learning and research institutions. It is one of only three Australian members of the elite Universitas 21 - a global alliance of 20 universities committed to quality enhancement through international benchmarking. It has received the maximum five star rating for prestige, student demand, positive graduate outcomes, getting a job, research performance, gender balance and staff qualifications.
The University of Queensland will offer the following certificate courses every month at the Centre for Reproductive Medicine, Singapore, which was the top centre in terms of pregnancy.